Craigslist robbery suspect in custody
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have caught the suspect who they say is responsible for a recent "robbery by appointment" ... a crime set up on craigslist.
Investigators say Nathan Siqueiros, 19, sought out victims selling cell phones on craigslist and then would arrange a meeting to steal the victim's property.
One of the victim's spoke with Action News two weeks ago.
The woman says she arranged to meet a potential buyer at a shopping center in Southeast Fresno to sell him her iPhone.
She says the buyer showed up with a second suspect, and then he grabbed her phone and ran off with it.
crimetracker, robbery, fresno, fresno county, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier 17 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Air National Guard honors city of Madera
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Good Sports: Cheerforce Vengeance