Craigslist robbery suspect in custody
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have caught the suspect who they say is responsible for a recent "robbery by appointment" ... a crime set up on craigslist.
Investigators say Nathan Siqueiros, 19, sought out victims selling cell phones on craigslist and then would arrange a meeting to steal the victim's property.
One of the victim's spoke with Action News two weeks ago.
The woman says she arranged to meet a potential buyer at a shopping center in Southeast Fresno to sell him her iPhone.
She says the buyer showed up with a second suspect, and then he grabbed her phone and ran off with it.
crimetracker, robbery, fresno, fresno county, local
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case