Craigslist robbery suspect in custody
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have caught the suspect who they say is responsible for a recent "robbery by appointment" ... a crime set up on craigslist.
Investigators say Nathan Siqueiros, 19, sought out victims selling cell phones on craigslist and then would arrange a meeting to steal the victim's property.
One of the victim's spoke with Action News two weeks ago.
The woman says she arranged to meet a potential buyer at a shopping center in Southeast Fresno to sell him her iPhone.
She says the buyer showed up with a second suspect, and then he grabbed her phone and ran off with it.
crimetracker, robbery, fresno, fresno county, local
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home 10 min ago
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence
- Canada plans claim that would include North Pole
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno