Craigslist robbery suspect in custody
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have caught the suspect who they say is responsible for a recent "robbery by appointment" ... a crime set up on craigslist.
Investigators say Nathan Siqueiros, 19, sought out victims selling cell phones on craigslist and then would arrange a meeting to steal the victim's property.
One of the victim's spoke with Action News two weeks ago.
The woman says she arranged to meet a potential buyer at a shopping center in Southeast Fresno to sell him her iPhone.
She says the buyer showed up with a second suspect, and then he grabbed her phone and ran off with it.
crimetracker, robbery, fresno, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 15 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case