From Vietnam to Afghanistan and back
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Sometimes you do what you have to. Sometimes you do what you want to. That's what happened with a young man from the Valley during his tour in Vietnam in 1968.
His training gave him a start at a career that continues to this day. A job that has sent him around the world when needed and to take care of Veterans when he at home. He's a husband and a Father who believes serving those who wear or have worn the uniform is important.
Tom Broach has been volunteering for more than 40 years, serving his country in and out of uniform, on active duty and Guard duty, day and night. He's a good guy to have your back.
local, nancy osborne
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos