From Vietnam to Afghanistan and back
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Sometimes you do what you have to. Sometimes you do what you want to. That's what happened with a young man from the Valley during his tour in Vietnam in 1968.
His training gave him a start at a career that continues to this day. A job that has sent him around the world when needed and to take care of Veterans when he at home. He's a husband and a Father who believes serving those who wear or have worn the uniform is important.
Tom Broach has been volunteering for more than 40 years, serving his country in and out of uniform, on active duty and Guard duty, day and night. He's a good guy to have your back.
local, nancy osborne
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos