Carjacking ends in crash on Highway 180 in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- All lanes are back open on Highway 180 near 99.
There was a big backup on Highway 180 after a police chase ended with a crash on Highway 180.
Police say it started when two men forced a woman out of her car at a business at First and McKinley.
The CHP says there is still a little bit of a backup but traffic should return to normal pretty soon.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for updates to this developing story.
crimetracker, carjacking, fresno, fresno central, fresno county, fresno police department, california highway patrol, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 50 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence 33 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos