Carjacking ends in crash on Highway 180 in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- All lanes are back open on Highway 180 near 99.
There was a big backup on Highway 180 after a police chase ended with a crash on Highway 180.
Police say it started when two men forced a woman out of her car at a business at First and McKinley.
The CHP says there is still a little bit of a backup but traffic should return to normal pretty soon.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for updates to this developing story.
crimetracker, carjacking, fresno, fresno central, fresno county, fresno police department, california highway patrol, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm 45 min ago
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Accuweather Forecast
38 min ago