Garbage cans full of pot found in chop shop raid
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police arrived at a chop shop operation and also found a major drug processing ring.
The bust happened in Southwest Fresno near Annadale and Valentine. In addition to finding stripped down vehicles, cops also found 20 garbage cans full of marijuana. Authorities estimated between 400 and 600 pounds of marijuana were confiscated. The value of the drugs is estimated at more than $500,000.
Investigators arrested 23-Year-old Scott Powell and 26-year-old Alfredo Salazar in connection to the operation.
fresno southwest, fresno, fresno county, crimetracker, drug bust, marijuana, local
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2 31 min ago
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos