Tulare County food pantry needs your help
TULARE COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley food pantry is asking the community for help after thieves did $4 thousand worth of damage during a break-in this week.
Crooks broke into the Tulare Emergency Aid Council and stole laptops, credit card machines and cash. They also broke into a trailer outside and stole several power tools. The suspects even turned off the electricity to the building so they could work in darkness undetected.
This isn't the first time the Tulare Emergency Aid Council has been victim to a crime. They had break-ins in 2009 and 2010.
crimetracker, burglary, tulare county, tulare, visalia, local, jessica peres
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 42 min ago
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 23 min ago
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal 9 min ago
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals