Teen stabbed in Avenal expected to survive
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 16-year-old boy in the South Valley is recovering after he was stabbed Thursday night.
Input StoryPolice in Avenal say the teen was stabbed at Rices Park around 9 p.m Thursday. A neighbor called 9-1-1.
The teen was rushed to a hospital and is expected to survive.
Investigators say the person who stabbed the teen, ran away from the scene before they arrived.
stabbing, crimetracker, avenal, coalinga, kettleman city, huron, kings county, local
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years