Teen stabbed in Avenal expected to survive
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 16-year-old boy in the South Valley is recovering after he was stabbed Thursday night.
Input StoryPolice in Avenal say the teen was stabbed at Rices Park around 9 p.m Thursday. A neighbor called 9-1-1.
The teen was rushed to a hospital and is expected to survive.
Investigators say the person who stabbed the teen, ran away from the scene before they arrived.
stabbing, crimetracker, avenal, coalinga, kettleman city, huron, kings county, local
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder 7 min ago
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight 24 min ago
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos