2 men arrested on drug, weapons charges in Fresno Co
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two Fresno County men are under arrest this morning, accused of having drugs, illegal weapons, and a large amount of cash.
Officers with the Coalinga and Huron Police Departments were serving a search warrant this weekend at a home in Huron, when they found the two men in the front yard.
They arrested 50-year-old Arcadio Garcia on an outstanding felony warrant. They also arrested 74-year-old Salvador Bravo after officers found two weapons and drugs including meth and cocaine, inside the house.
Police also recovered more than 160-thousand dollars in cash.
Both men are now in the Fresno County Jail facing multiple charges.
drug bust, huron, coalinga, fresno county, local
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos