2 men arrested on drug, weapons charges in Fresno Co
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two Fresno County men are under arrest this morning, accused of having drugs, illegal weapons, and a large amount of cash.
Officers with the Coalinga and Huron Police Departments were serving a search warrant this weekend at a home in Huron, when they found the two men in the front yard.
They arrested 50-year-old Arcadio Garcia on an outstanding felony warrant. They also arrested 74-year-old Salvador Bravo after officers found two weapons and drugs including meth and cocaine, inside the house.
Police also recovered more than 160-thousand dollars in cash.
Both men are now in the Fresno County Jail facing multiple charges.
drug bust, huron, coalinga, fresno county, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe