$32 thousand counterfeit, bootleg CD bust
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Sheriff's deputies have arrested two people for selling more than $32 thousand worth of counterfeit and bootleg CD's.
More than four-thousand CD's were seized by the Recording Industry Association of America.
The two were arrested for possession of more than 100 CD's and failing to disclose the origin of them.
The two were booked on $15 thousand bail.
crimetracker, los banos, merced county, local
- One person killed in Fresno County crash 13 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- Photos: Valley families celebrate Easter
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers