Man accused of stalking Merced County judges
MERCED COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- A North Valley man is accused of stalking two judges. Investigators say he threatened them in a variety of ways. Keith Gallagher, 55, is the suspect in this investigation.
The Merced County Sheriff's Office says he used spray paint, chalk and threatening letters.
Watch the video for complete coverage from Action News reporter Sontaya Rose.
crimetracker, merced county, merced, local, sontaya rose
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos