Man accused of stalking Merced County judges
MERCED COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- A North Valley man is accused of stalking two judges. Investigators say he threatened them in a variety of ways. Keith Gallagher, 55, is the suspect in this investigation.
The Merced County Sheriff's Office says he used spray paint, chalk and threatening letters.
Watch the video for complete coverage from Action News reporter Sontaya Rose.
crimetracker, merced county, merced, local, sontaya rose
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service 58 min ago
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Drought may impact farmers market prices 27 min ago
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- Accuweather Forecast
5 min ago