Man accused of stalking Merced County judges
MERCED COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- A North Valley man is accused of stalking two judges. Investigators say he threatened them in a variety of ways. Keith Gallagher, 55, is the suspect in this investigation.
The Merced County Sheriff's Office says he used spray paint, chalk and threatening letters.
Watch the video for complete coverage from Action News reporter Sontaya Rose.
crimetracker, merced county, merced, local, sontaya rose
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos