Man found suffering from gunshot wounds in NW Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are looking for the person or persons -- responsible for shooting a man Wednesday afternoon.
The shooting happened around 4:45 on Jimmy and Swift in northwest Fresno.
Officers responded to a call of shots fired. When they arrived, they found the twenty-year-old victim with two gunshot wounds to the upper part of his body. He was taken to the hospital, where he underwent surgery.
Witnesses say they saw a car leaving the area. But, so far -- no arrests have been made.
crimetracker, shooting, fresno police department, fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, local, shannon handy
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno 7 min ago
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times