Man found suffering from gunshot wounds in NW Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are looking for the person or persons -- responsible for shooting a man Wednesday afternoon.
The shooting happened around 4:45 on Jimmy and Swift in northwest Fresno.
Officers responded to a call of shots fired. When they arrived, they found the twenty-year-old victim with two gunshot wounds to the upper part of his body. He was taken to the hospital, where he underwent surgery.
Witnesses say they saw a car leaving the area. But, so far -- no arrests have been made.
crimetracker, shooting, fresno police department, fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, local, shannon handy
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign 31 min ago
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos