$10K reward offered in Los Banos murder
LOS BANOS, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have named a suspect in the murder of a Merced College student.
Salvador Rendon Junior, 19, is accused of killing Felipe Bravo Junior. His body was found in the trunk of a car in the Moss Landing area of Monterey County on New Year's Day.
Merced County detectives now believe Rendon shot Bravo in Los Banos. They say Rendon may be headed to Mexico or hiding out in the Turlock area.
A $10,000 reward is being offered for information which leads to a conviction.
moss landing, monterey county, los banos, merced county, merced, local, sara sandrik
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors 7 min ago
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest 18 min ago
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher