$10K reward offered in Los Banos murder
LOS BANOS, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have named a suspect in the murder of a Merced College student.
Salvador Rendon Junior, 19, is accused of killing Felipe Bravo Junior. His body was found in the trunk of a car in the Moss Landing area of Monterey County on New Year's Day.
Merced County detectives now believe Rendon shot Bravo in Los Banos. They say Rendon may be headed to Mexico or hiding out in the Turlock area.
A $10,000 reward is being offered for information which leads to a conviction.
moss landing, monterey county, los banos, merced county, merced, local, sara sandrik
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos