$10K reward offered in Los Banos murder
LOS BANOS, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have named a suspect in the murder of a Merced College student.
Salvador Rendon Junior, 19, is accused of killing Felipe Bravo Junior. His body was found in the trunk of a car in the Moss Landing area of Monterey County on New Year's Day.
Merced County detectives now believe Rendon shot Bravo in Los Banos. They say Rendon may be headed to Mexico or hiding out in the Turlock area.
A $10,000 reward is being offered for information which leads to a conviction.
moss landing, monterey county, los banos, merced county, merced, local, sara sandrik
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos