Underage suspect arrested in Fresno meth bust
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have made two arrests after a drug deal allegedly set up by an underage suspect.
Investigators say the minor and a 23-year-old man reportedly met with officers near Freeway 41 and North Avenue Wednesday night offering to sell undercover agents five pounds of methamphetamine -- a stash worth about $180 thousand.
Authorities are not revealing his identity, but say the boy had been unknowingly negotiating with undercover officers for about two weeks.
Both suspects were taken into custody as soon as officers got a look at the drugs.
crimetracker, drug bust, fresno, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Singer Juan Gabriel released from Vegas hospital
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos