Underage suspect arrested in Fresno meth bust
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have made two arrests after a drug deal allegedly set up by an underage suspect.
Investigators say the minor and a 23-year-old man reportedly met with officers near Freeway 41 and North Avenue Wednesday night offering to sell undercover agents five pounds of methamphetamine -- a stash worth about $180 thousand.
Authorities are not revealing his identity, but say the boy had been unknowingly negotiating with undercover officers for about two weeks.
Both suspects were taken into custody as soon as officers got a look at the drugs.
crimetracker, drug bust, fresno, fresno county, local
- Large explosion, building collapse reported in Harlem 24 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo