Home invasion suspect caught with meth in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police have arrested a suspected gang member on drug charges.
Officers say 26 year old Larry Sanchez was wanted for failure to appear on a previous home invasion case. They arrested him Saturday night during a traffic stop near Maple and Kings Canyon.
Police say Sanchez threw methamphetamine out the window before stopping, and they found more drugs and paraphernalia in the car.
He is now booked in the Fresno County Jail.
fresno, fresno county, fresno east central, crimetracker, home invasion, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch