Investigators: Tulare Co man shot over pot theft argument
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County Sheriff's investigators are trying to figure out who shot a 29-year-old man -- leaving him in critical condition.
The shooting happened just before 1 a.m. Saturday morning. Deputies found the victim near Highway 99 and Avenue 384 -- between Traver and Kingsburg.
Investigators say the man was shot several times during an argument over the theft of marijuana, but they have not identified the suspect in the case.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Tulare County Sheriff's Office.
tulare county, traver, kingsburg, crimetracker, shooting, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 5 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network 53 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case