Fresno couple arrested on drug charges, children in protective custody
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A suspected Bulldog gang member and his wife are in jail, accused of selling narcotics.
A suspected Bulldog gang member and his wife are in jail, accused of selling narcotics.
Police arrested Pete Servantes and Stephanie Guerrero -- both of fresno. Fresno Police officers made the arrest after serving a search warrant at a home on East McKenzie Avenue, near North San Pablo Avenue.
Officers found half a pound of marijuana packaged for sale, along with other drugs, cash and two handguns.
The couple's five children were at the home at the time of the arrest. They're now at the care of child protective services.
Servantes and Guerrero have been charged with multiple felonies, including possession and sales of controlled substances, child endangerment, and weapons violations.
drug bust, marijuana, gang, crimetracker, fresno central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy