Visalia man arrested on child porn charges
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities said they found more than 150 images and believe he sexually abused and molested three girls in the Visalia area.
Thomas Eberle, 27, was arrested on child porn and sexual assault of children charges -- the Central California Internet Crimes against Children (ICAC) Task Force announced on Wednesday.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Department said the investigation began last week when the ICAC Task Force received a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. The tip claimed the suspect had uploaded multiple images of child pornography between different personal computer accounts.
Tuesday morning, ICAC detectives search Eberle's home on South Bradley St. in Visalia where they found more than 150 images of child pornography on his computer.
The Fresno Sheriff's Department said during the investigation, detectives learned that Eberle had sexually abused and molested three young girls. The girls ranged from 8 to 14 years old at the time of the alleged abuse.
Eberle arrested and booked at the Tulare County Jail on multiple charges.
fresno county sheriff department, sex crimes, visalia, tulare county, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos