Video released in Fresno City College burglary
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police at Fresno City College have released surveillance video showing three people hauling out thousands of dollars worth of audio equipment from the school's Old Administration Building.
That stolen equipment has an estimated value of about $180,000 and was taken early Monday morning. Video recorded at 4:18 a.m. shows one man already in the building, opening the door to let another man inside. For the next four and a half minutes, the two men and a young woman made a total of 15 trips in and out building, emptying out a room where the school stored the equipment.
By the looks of it, the three people knew exactly what they were after. One man was seen wearing a mask but didn't use it to cover his face the entire time. He's also seen using an announcement stand to prop the door open as the two others carried and wheeled out all they could.
The theft left school groups like the FCC Jazz Singers scrambling, but a Tuesday concert went on as scheduled sing borrowed equipment from the music department.
By Wednesday, the damaged door to the storage room had been repaired. Now, the school is looking at ways to accommodate other groups who are already scheduled to use the auditorium. "We're trying to figure out what events we have going on, what equipment we're going to need and then we're going to look into either renting or maybe one of the other sites in the district may be able to help," said FCC spokesperson Kathy Bonilla.
In the meantime, they're hoping someone will recognize the suspects and the equipment can be returned.
crimetracker, burglary, theft, fresno city college, fresno, local, amanda perez
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea 30 min ago
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis 57 min ago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- President Obama remarks on the situation in...
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos