Kings Co boy, 8, reunites with mom after abduction
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An eight year old boy from Kings County is back with his mother after an abduction that took seven years to resolve.
This is a photo of Timothy Torres and his mom shortly after they were reunited earlier this week.
Lorena Tello had not seen her son since June of 2005. Authorities say that's when Timothy's father kidnapped the boy and took him from Kings County to Mexico. Timothy was just seventeen months old at the time.
Investigators say the boy's father eventually returned to the United States to find work in New Jersey, where he was arrested. He's being brought back to Kings County to face kidnapping charges.
crimetracker, kings county, kidnapping, local
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos