Man arrested after alleged car theft in Corcoran
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police have arrested a man for stealing a car and later crashing it in the Kings County town of Corcoran.
Officers arrested 26-year-old James Hansen on Sunday.
Two women reported that Hansen and a 16-year-old boy stole their car.
Investigators found the car, which crashed into a vacant house on Letts Avenue.
The teen was treated for minor injuries.
When officers tracked Letts down they arrested him for driving while under the influence of alcohol, causing injury, hit and run and child endangerment.
He was found to be on parole.
kings county, corcoran, theft, crimetracker, local
- Officer-involved shooting in Northeast Fresno 46 min ago
- Man shot in upper torso in Parlier; 1 person detained 25 min ago
- Large fire guts warehouse southeast of Fresno
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 18 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes