Man arrested after alleged car theft in Corcoran
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police have arrested a man for stealing a car and later crashing it in the Kings County town of Corcoran.
Officers arrested 26-year-old James Hansen on Sunday.
Two women reported that Hansen and a 16-year-old boy stole their car.
Investigators found the car, which crashed into a vacant house on Letts Avenue.
The teen was treated for minor injuries.
When officers tracked Letts down they arrested him for driving while under the influence of alcohol, causing injury, hit and run and child endangerment.
He was found to be on parole.
kings county, corcoran, theft, crimetracker, local
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1 5 min ago
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos