Man arrested after alleged car theft in Corcoran
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police have arrested a man for stealing a car and later crashing it in the Kings County town of Corcoran.
Officers arrested 26-year-old James Hansen on Sunday.
Two women reported that Hansen and a 16-year-old boy stole their car.
Investigators found the car, which crashed into a vacant house on Letts Avenue.
The teen was treated for minor injuries.
When officers tracked Letts down they arrested him for driving while under the influence of alcohol, causing injury, hit and run and child endangerment.
He was found to be on parole.
kings county, corcoran, theft, crimetracker, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe 3 min ago
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos