Man arrested after alleged car theft in Corcoran
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police have arrested a man for stealing a car and later crashing it in the Kings County town of Corcoran.
Officers arrested 26-year-old James Hansen on Sunday.
Two women reported that Hansen and a 16-year-old boy stole their car.
Investigators found the car, which crashed into a vacant house on Letts Avenue.
The teen was treated for minor injuries.
When officers tracked Letts down they arrested him for driving while under the influence of alcohol, causing injury, hit and run and child endangerment.
He was found to be on parole.
kings county, corcoran, theft, crimetracker, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball! 42 min ago
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Car crashes into a parade injuring around 60 people
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos