FCC burglary suspect arrested same day of release
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The man who was arrested in connection with the theft of thousands of dollars of electronics equipment at Fresno City College, is out of jail.
State Center Community College Police arrested Vincent Hurley, 43, at a home in Central Fresno. He was released around 9:30 Wednesday night.
Investigators say Hurley is one of three people seen on surveillance video -- pushing and carrying $180 thousand worth of electronics out of the Fresno City College old administration building. The burglary took place last week.
Police have not arrested the other two suspects at this time. Anyone with information in this case is urged to call the campus police department.
burglary, crimetracker, theft, fresno city college, fresno, local
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- HWY 41 opens near Tenaya Lodge after closed due to snow
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow