Reedley woman arrested on terrorist threat charges
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Reedley woman was arrested after police say she made terrorist threats.
Tonette White was taken into custody after the Tulare County Superior Court in Visalia reported she had been calling and threatening staff. Authorities say White threatened to blow up the courthouse and set fire to employees because she was angry about fees she had to pay. White is now held on a $50,000 bail.
terror, reedley, fresno county, visalia, tulare county, local
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect 8 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos