Fresno high speed chase ends in crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A high speed chase came to a crashing end in Southeast Fresno Friday night.
The chase began on Highway 99 near Bethel when the Highway Patrol clocked a driver going nearly 100 miles an hour. The driver crashed his truck into two vehicles a short time later near Kings Canyon and Chestnut.
The C.H.P. says the driver of this pick-up truck ran a red light and crashed into a van, then into a Mitsubishi.
The driver of the car told Action News she tried to stop before the truck hit her. Investigators are now looking into whether the man they were pursuing was drunk.
high speed chase, crimetracker, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fresno State's new president has been selected
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley