Fresno high speed chase ends in crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A high speed chase came to a crashing end in Southeast Fresno Friday night.
The chase began on Highway 99 near Bethel when the Highway Patrol clocked a driver going nearly 100 miles an hour. The driver crashed his truck into two vehicles a short time later near Kings Canyon and Chestnut.
The C.H.P. says the driver of this pick-up truck ran a red light and crashed into a van, then into a Mitsubishi.
The driver of the car told Action News she tried to stop before the truck hit her. Investigators are now looking into whether the man they were pursuing was drunk.
high speed chase, crimetracker, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream 24 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos