Deadly crash kills three in Tulare County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Highway Patrol is investigating a deadly car crash in the South Valley.
The accident happened just before midnight Saturday night on Highway 99 near Avenue 264, between Tulare and Visalia.
An 18 year old driver lost control of his car. The car spun out, went off the road, and crashed into a tree.
The 18-year-old driver and two passengers -- a 19-year-old female and 22-year-old male -- that died in the accident. Three other passengers are in the hospital with major injuries.
The C.H.P. said they believe alcohol may have contributed to the crash.
accident, visalia, tulare, tulare county, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up 17 min ago
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Accuweather Forecast
31 min ago