Tulare County Sheriff investigates body found in burned shed
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County Sheriff's Office is investigating a suspicious death after they found a body in a burned shed.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Office received a call about a fire at an abandoned shop southeast of Strathmore on a hill off of Avenue 184, east of Orange Belt Drive.
Sheriff's deputies found human remains at the scene and launched a suspicious death investigation. An autopsy will be performed Friday morning to determine the cause of death, and also look for the identity and gender of the body.
crimetracker, strathmore, lindsay, porterville, tulare county, local
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno 8 min ago
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard