Visalia massage parlors busted for prostitution
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Visalia undercover investigators say they've busted two separate massage parlors for prostitution.
After getting a number of complaints, an undercover officer was solicited for sex while receiving a massage at Rejuvenation Spa on Mineral King and Dunworth. The officer was also propositioned at Evergreen Massage on Oak and Conyer.
crimetracker, prostitution, visalia, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms 45 min ago
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville 56 min ago
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- Sanger citrus grower combat freezing...
45 min ago
- History of snow in Fresno
50 min ago