Porterville man dies in crash with freightliner truck
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An 18-year-old man from Porterville has died -- after crashing his car in Tulare County. The crash happened just before seven o'clock Friday night on Road 208 near Avenue 184.
Investigators say Tyler Curry ran a stop sign -- and smashed into a freightliner truck.
Curry died... his passenger, who has not been identified, suffered major injuries.
The driver of the truck had only minor injuries.
Investigators have not determined why Curry didn't stop.
accident, porterville, tulare county, local
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno