Porterville man dies in crash with freightliner truck
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An 18-year-old man from Porterville has died -- after crashing his car in Tulare County. The crash happened just before seven o'clock Friday night on Road 208 near Avenue 184.
Investigators say Tyler Curry ran a stop sign -- and smashed into a freightliner truck.
Curry died... his passenger, who has not been identified, suffered major injuries.
The driver of the truck had only minor injuries.
Investigators have not determined why Curry didn't stop.
accident, porterville, tulare county, local
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence