$90K worth of meth seized in Tulare County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two men are in custody after a drug investigation by the Tulare County Sheriffs Department.
Detectives searched a home on Road 58 in New London. They found methamphetamine, marijuana, and marijuana plants.
A rifle and handgun were also inside the house.
The meth would have been worth more than $90 thousand if sold.
The two men have been booked into the Tulare County jail and faces charges including possession of a controlled substance for sales and conspiracy to commit a crime.
The case is still under investigation.
crimetracker, drug bust, tulare county, tulare, local
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Growers watch hourly temps as cold snap approaches
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem 52 min ago
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home
- Blue jean bandits hit Eye Candy Fashion Boutique
- Man and two children killed in Merced fire
- Video: Fresno's Christmas Tree Lane sees big crowds
- Suspect hit in Fresno Co. officer involved shooting
- City of Fresno to open warming center
- 68th annual Candy Cane Lane Parade sees changes