Two arrested in Merced tow company theft
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One man and a teenager are in jail for stealing from a towing company in Merced.
The burglary happened before midnight at C and S Tow Company on 16th Street near Martin Luther King Junior Avenue. Merced police arrested a 21-year-old man and a 14-year-old. Officers showed up to when the burglar alarm went off at the location.
Authorities don't know what kind of property was taken but say no one was injured in the incident. Both suspects are facing burglary charges.
burglary, merced, merced county, local
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store 30 min ago
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos