Two arrested in Merced tow company theft
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One man and a teenager are in jail for stealing from a towing company in Merced.
The burglary happened before midnight at C and S Tow Company on 16th Street near Martin Luther King Junior Avenue. Merced police arrested a 21-year-old man and a 14-year-old. Officers showed up to when the burglar alarm went off at the location.
Authorities don't know what kind of property was taken but say no one was injured in the incident. Both suspects are facing burglary charges.
burglary, merced, merced county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet 32 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls