Fresno drive by shooting suspect arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno gang member has been arrested following a police pursuit.
Christopher Clark, 30, was arrested in connection with a drive by shooting that happened on Thursday. Fresno Police say Clark, a documented gang member, crashed into a police car as the chase began.
Investigators say Clark was trying to break into a PG&E utility box on Pontiac near Marks in Central Fresno. Then, Police say Clark and his friends later returned and fired four gun shots. One man was shot in the back. He suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Clark now faces several felony charges, including assault with a deadly weapon, and possession of an armed stolen handgun.
gang, shooting, crimetracker, fresno central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks 34 min ago
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course 17 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program 39 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic...
28 min ago
- Lawsuit filed after fight at Fresno's Elbow...
23 min ago
- Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
39 min ago