Fresno drive by shooting suspect arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno gang member has been arrested following a police pursuit.
Christopher Clark, 30, was arrested in connection with a drive by shooting that happened on Thursday. Fresno Police say Clark, a documented gang member, crashed into a police car as the chase began.
Investigators say Clark was trying to break into a PG&E utility box on Pontiac near Marks in Central Fresno. Then, Police say Clark and his friends later returned and fired four gun shots. One man was shot in the back. He suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Clark now faces several felony charges, including assault with a deadly weapon, and possession of an armed stolen handgun.
gang, shooting, crimetracker, fresno central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs 29 min ago
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit 43 min ago
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City 14 min ago
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Fresno State QB Competition Open
50 min ago
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to...
30 min ago