Deadly crash on I-5 in Coalinga kills 1, 2 others hurt
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One person is dead after a late-night traffic accident in Coalinga.
The Highway Patrol says a man was driving southbound on I-5 when he lost control of his truck and crashed near the Kamm Avenue off-ramp around 10 p.m. Thursday night. A female passenger in the truck died.
The driver and a boy inside the truck were airlifted to Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno with serious to minor injuries.
accident, coalinga, fresno county, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals