CHP investigates deadly crash near Parlier
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are investigating a deadly car crash in Fresno County. It happened around 5 p.m. Friday night in the area of Riverbend and Manning Avenue near Parlier.
The C.H.P. says it happened when the driver somehow lost control and hit a pole. The Fresno County Coroner has identified the victim as 19-year-old Alberto Negrete from Parlier.
Officers are now investigating what caused the crash.
parlier, reedley, selma, fresno county, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos