CHP investigates deadly crash near Parlier
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are investigating a deadly car crash in Fresno County. It happened around 5 p.m. Friday night in the area of Riverbend and Manning Avenue near Parlier.
The C.H.P. says it happened when the driver somehow lost control and hit a pole. The Fresno County Coroner has identified the victim as 19-year-old Alberto Negrete from Parlier.
Officers are now investigating what caused the crash.
parlier, reedley, selma, fresno county, local
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Fire Safety