CHP investigates deadly crash near Parlier
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are investigating a deadly car crash in Fresno County. It happened around 5 p.m. Friday night in the area of Riverbend and Manning Avenue near Parlier.
The C.H.P. says it happened when the driver somehow lost control and hit a pole. The Fresno County Coroner has identified the victim as 19-year-old Alberto Negrete from Parlier.
Officers are now investigating what caused the crash.
parlier, reedley, selma, fresno county, local
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 9 min ago
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors 22 min ago
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Gut bacteria: The secret weapon to weight loss?
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- 2014 'Bowl for Kids' Sake' held in North Fresno
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol...
28 min ago