Lorenzo Neal pleads no contest in DUI case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Former NFL and Fresno State football player Lorenzo Neal pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor drunken driving charge.
Police say Neal crashed his Ford pickup into a pole near Copper and Minnewawa on July 4, 2011.
In his plea, Neal agreed that his blood-alcohol was .11. The legal driving limit is .08 or less.
A Fresno County Superior Court judge sentenced Neal to three years of probation and eight days in the adult offender work program.
Neal also has to pay almost $2 thousand in fines and court fees.
fresno, fresno county, dui, local
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos