Lorenzo Neal pleads no contest in DUI case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Former NFL and Fresno State football player Lorenzo Neal pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor drunken driving charge.
Police say Neal crashed his Ford pickup into a pole near Copper and Minnewawa on July 4, 2011.
In his plea, Neal agreed that his blood-alcohol was .11. The legal driving limit is .08 or less.
A Fresno County Superior Court judge sentenced Neal to three years of probation and eight days in the adult offender work program.
Neal also has to pay almost $2 thousand in fines and court fees.
fresno, fresno county, dui, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment 25 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Heart of the Horse is expanding 3 min ago
- California farmers to get more water
- 2 Dems challenge Rep incumbent in Valley congressional race 56 min ago
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Photos: Easter traditions explained