Lorenzo Neal pleads no contest in DUI case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Former NFL and Fresno State football player Lorenzo Neal pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor drunken driving charge.
Police say Neal crashed his Ford pickup into a pole near Copper and Minnewawa on July 4, 2011.
In his plea, Neal agreed that his blood-alcohol was .11. The legal driving limit is .08 or less.
A Fresno County Superior Court judge sentenced Neal to three years of probation and eight days in the adult offender work program.
Neal also has to pay almost $2 thousand in fines and court fees.
fresno, fresno county, dui, local
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 58 min ago
- USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos