Charges filed in Southwest Fresno drive-by shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Prosecutors have filed murder charges against two men they say were involved in a deadly drive-by shooting last week.
19-year-old Oscar Perez is one of the two men charged with the shooting in Southwest Fresno.
The other is 18-year-old Gustavo Machuca.
They're charged with killing Julio Morales outside his home last week.
Witnesses say a car pulled up in front of his house and the people inside the vehicle started shooting.
Someone from the home returned gunfire and in court Perez said he has a bullet still lodged in his body.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, shooting, local
- Keeping safe this Memorial Day weekend 32 min ago
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge
- San Antonio flooding kills 1; 200-plus rescued
- Obama: Nation must do more for fallen heroes
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying
- 5 climbers feared dead on world's 3rd highest peak
- UK zookeeper dies from tiger attack injuries
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- Fresno State's famous sweet corn went on sale
- Are there enough police officers in Visalia?