Charges filed in Southwest Fresno drive-by shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Prosecutors have filed murder charges against two men they say were involved in a deadly drive-by shooting last week.
19-year-old Oscar Perez is one of the two men charged with the shooting in Southwest Fresno.
The other is 18-year-old Gustavo Machuca.
They're charged with killing Julio Morales outside his home last week.
Witnesses say a car pulled up in front of his house and the people inside the vehicle started shooting.
Someone from the home returned gunfire and in court Perez said he has a bullet still lodged in his body.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, shooting, local
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 9 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations