Hit-run driver in Tulare Co toddler's death turns self in
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley suspect accused of a hit and run that killed a one-year old boy has turned himself in.
Eduardo Morales, 21, showed up to the Visalia office of the CHP to face the charges.
Family members say Daniel tried to walk across Avenue 80 south of Pixley when he was struck and killed by Morales. He was supposed to turn two next month.
Family members told Action News the driver did not stop as he hit the boy and then didn't show up to work the following day.
Eduardo Morales been charged with felony hit and run and vehicular manslaughter.
accident, tulare county, hit and run, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos