Hit-run driver in Tulare Co toddler's death turns self in
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley suspect accused of a hit and run that killed a one-year old boy has turned himself in.
Eduardo Morales, 21, showed up to the Visalia office of the CHP to face the charges.
Family members say Daniel tried to walk across Avenue 80 south of Pixley when he was struck and killed by Morales. He was supposed to turn two next month.
Family members told Action News the driver did not stop as he hit the boy and then didn't show up to work the following day.
Eduardo Morales been charged with felony hit and run and vehicular manslaughter.
accident, tulare county, hit and run, local
- Authorities look for missing woman and daughter 24 min ago
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos