Former Fresno County DA Ed Hunt hospitalized
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Former Fresno County district attorney Ed Hunt is in a Valley hospital after suffering what's described as a serious cardiac episode.
Current district attorney Elizabeth Egan made the announcement. Egan said according to Hunt's family, the heart issues began Friday morning. They are requesting privacy.
The family issued a statement, saying: "Ed is a fighter and has always come out on top. We are all hoping for the best. We are asking you to join our family in prayer for his healthy recovery."
Hunt was district attorney for 20 years before he was replaced by Egan in 2002.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball! 4 min ago
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Car crashes into a parade injuring around 60 people
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos