Tulare Co man caught with fake social security cards, 12lbs pot
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Tulare County man is facing charges after he was arrested with 12-pounds of marijuana and fake social security cards.
The arrest happened on Avenue 245 near Sequoia after a month long investigation.
Detectives were serving several search warrants when they found the marijuana, which was processed and ready for sale.
Two adults were detained during the search, but only one man, Rigoberto Sanchez, was arrested.
crimetracker, marijuana, drug bust, tulare county, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested 51 min ago
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers 16 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch 32 min ago
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water...
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos