Man in custody for pedi-cab driver hit-run
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man wanted for running down a pedi-cab driver in in Fresno's Tower District last weekend, has turned himself in.
Fresno Police say 26-year-old Anthony Estrada turned himself in Friday night.
Jeff Macdonald suffered injuries to his ankle and leg in the incident. He claims the incident started when he and Estrada exchanged words and then both went their separate ways.
Just a few minutes later, Macdonald says Estrada tracked him down, and ran him over.
Estrada now faces charges for felony hit and run, assault with a deadly weapon and a probation violation.
fresno, crimetracker, fresno county, fresno tower district, local
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support 26 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos