Man in custody for pedi-cab driver hit-run
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man wanted for running down a pedi-cab driver in in Fresno's Tower District last weekend, has turned himself in.
Fresno Police say 26-year-old Anthony Estrada turned himself in Friday night.
Jeff Macdonald suffered injuries to his ankle and leg in the incident. He claims the incident started when he and Estrada exchanged words and then both went their separate ways.
Just a few minutes later, Macdonald says Estrada tracked him down, and ran him over.
Estrada now faces charges for felony hit and run, assault with a deadly weapon and a probation violation.
fresno, crimetracker, fresno county, fresno tower district, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies