Man in custody for pedi-cab driver hit-run
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man wanted for running down a pedi-cab driver in in Fresno's Tower District last weekend, has turned himself in.
Fresno Police say 26-year-old Anthony Estrada turned himself in Friday night.
Jeff Macdonald suffered injuries to his ankle and leg in the incident. He claims the incident started when he and Estrada exchanged words and then both went their separate ways.
Just a few minutes later, Macdonald says Estrada tracked him down, and ran him over.
Estrada now faces charges for felony hit and run, assault with a deadly weapon and a probation violation.
fresno, crimetracker, fresno county, fresno tower district, local
- 7.5 earthquake strikes Mexico, according to USGS 1 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000