50 given underage drinking citations at Kings County party
KINGS COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- The district attorney's office has filed charges on a nearly one- dozen people who - they say - are known gang members involved in a Kings County party this weekend.
Kings County gang task force investigators and Hanford Police arrived at a party at a home on Cameron Street at about 11:30 on Friday night.
Police say they uncovered a dozen weapons including a machete.
Detectives also found three children closed off in a back bedroom littered with dog feces.
The children told officers -- a 16-year-old who was supposed to watch the children was responsible for throwing the party. He has been charged with child endangerment.
Fifty people were given citations for underage drinking. One of them -- according to police -- was only 11-years-old.
crimetracker, gang, kings county, hanford, local, mariana jacob
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing 15 min ago
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel 35 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Fresno County man arrested after running from deputies 44 min ago
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin