50 given underage drinking citations at Kings County party
KINGS COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- The district attorney's office has filed charges on a nearly one- dozen people who - they say - are known gang members involved in a Kings County party this weekend.
Kings County gang task force investigators and Hanford Police arrived at a party at a home on Cameron Street at about 11:30 on Friday night.
Police say they uncovered a dozen weapons including a machete.
Detectives also found three children closed off in a back bedroom littered with dog feces.
The children told officers -- a 16-year-old who was supposed to watch the children was responsible for throwing the party. He has been charged with child endangerment.
Fifty people were given citations for underage drinking. One of them -- according to police -- was only 11-years-old.
crimetracker, gang, kings county, hanford, local, mariana jacob
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal 51 min ago
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week 34 min ago
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals