50 given underage drinking citations at Kings County party
KINGS COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- The district attorney's office has filed charges on a nearly one- dozen people who - they say - are known gang members involved in a Kings County party this weekend.
Kings County gang task force investigators and Hanford Police arrived at a party at a home on Cameron Street at about 11:30 on Friday night.
Police say they uncovered a dozen weapons including a machete.
Detectives also found three children closed off in a back bedroom littered with dog feces.
The children told officers -- a 16-year-old who was supposed to watch the children was responsible for throwing the party. He has been charged with child endangerment.
Fifty people were given citations for underage drinking. One of them -- according to police -- was only 11-years-old.
crimetracker, gang, kings county, hanford, local, mariana jacob
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County 47 min ago
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos