5 things you need to know before you go
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- As you start your day, here are five things you need to know before you go.
Deadly crash closes Kings Canyon
The California Highway Patrol and the Fresno Police are on scene of a fatal collision involving a car and motorcycle. East bound Kings Canyon is closed. The motorcyclist was killed, no word on injuries for the other driver involved.
Man shot multiple times at hotel party in Fresno
Fresno Police investigating a shooting at the San Joaquin Hotel in Northwest Fresno. Police say a man was shot several times while on a balcony during a party at the hotel. Police say the injuries are non life threatening.
LIVE: Bail hearing for George Zimmerman
He is charged with second degree murder in the shooting death of teen Trayvon Martin. Martin's parents had a chance to meet face to face with Zimmerman yesterday but they declined.
Basement search continues in Etan Patz case
Investigators are searching through a New York building for clues in the disappearance of a boy who went missing more than 30 years ago. Federal agents believe the remains of Etan Patz may be inside the building. The prime suspect, Jose Antonio Ramos, has never been charged in the case. He remains in a Pennsylvania prison on unrelated child molestation charges.
House fire in Southwest Fresno displaces family
A Fresno family faced a double danger this morning when their house caught fire. Fresno fire says their home had bars on the widows and no working smoke detector. No one was hurt in the fire and no word on the cause.
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather