Fire breaks out near Shepherd and Minnewawa in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A large fire has broken out in the area of Shepherd and Minnewawa in Fresno County. Firefighters are on the scene trying to knock the blaze down. You should avoid the area if at all possible right now.
We have a news crew headed to the scene -- stay with Action News and ABC30.com for the latest.
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno 12 min ago
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get lung transplant
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Free health care enrollment fair held in...
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos