Hoover HS teacher charged for lewd acts with a minor
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Charges were filed against a local high school teacher accused of having sex with one of her students.
Megan Denman, 29, is charged with six felony counts for engaging in lewd acts with a minor.
The Hoover High School social sciences teacher bailed out of jail two weeks ago.
Police say the victim was a student at Hoover High -- and was 17-years-old when the alleged relationship began.
Denman has been described as a well-liked and popular teacher.
She is now on paid administrative leave.
fresno, sex crimes, crimetracker, fresno county, local
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos