Hoover HS teacher charged for lewd acts with a minor
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Charges were filed against a local high school teacher accused of having sex with one of her students.
Megan Denman, 29, is charged with six felony counts for engaging in lewd acts with a minor.
The Hoover High School social sciences teacher bailed out of jail two weeks ago.
Police say the victim was a student at Hoover High -- and was 17-years-old when the alleged relationship began.
Denman has been described as a well-liked and popular teacher.
She is now on paid administrative leave.
fresno, sex crimes, crimetracker, fresno county, local
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"