Kingsburg girl, 14, attacked in alley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Kingsburg Police are investigating the scary and strange assault on a 14-year-old girl.
The attack happened Monday night in the 600 block of Roosevelt Street in Kingsburg.
The girl claims she was walking by herself in an alley -- when a man with black paint on his face assaulted her. The attacker got away.
During the assault, the teenager received cuts from a kitchen knife she had in her possession.
crimetracker, kingsburg, fresno county, local
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Accuweather Forecast
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos