Man injured in Southeast Fresno carjacking
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are looking for a stolen van and the thieves responsible for a carjacking in broad daylight Monday afternoon.
The theft happened at about 2:30 at Belmont and Milbrook in Southeast Fresno.
Investigators found the victim a few blocks away at Garden and Tyler Streets.
He suffered injuries after he jumped out of his own van to get away from the carjackers.
He told police two people, a man and a woman, approached him, took control of his van, and for a short time took him along for the ride.
The stolen vehicle is a gold 2002 Dodge Caravan.
The victim was able to give police a description of the crooks.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, crimetracker, carjacking, local
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested 31 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms 16 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store 13 min ago
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos