Man found beaten and shot near Fowler
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Sheriff's Department is investigating an apparent beating and shooting of a 19-year-old man found near Highland and Adams early Wednesday morning.
Sheriff's Deputies say the man appears to have been severely beaten in the head and upper body. Investigators later learned that the man had also been shot at least once.
The victim was taken to Community Regional Medical Center. His condition is unknown, but the Fresno County Sheriff's Department says they do not appear to be life threatening.
The victim's identity has not been released.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this story.
shooting, crimetracker, fowler, fresno county, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car 11 min ago
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- Near drownings on the rise
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos