Deadly accident involving a train in Tulare
TULARE, Calif. (KFSN) -- There was a deadly train accident Wednesday afternoon in the South Valley. It happened in Tulare off K and Inyo Streets.
Tulare Police say they were notified of a Union Pacific train that accidentally hit a pedestrian at around 4:15 Wednesday afternoon.
Officers say the victim appears to be a man in his twenties who was walking on the tracks.
tulare, tulare county, visalia, accident, local, jessica peres
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Crabtree may have a torn Achilles tendon 48 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals