Deadly accident involving a train in Tulare
TULARE, Calif. (KFSN) -- There was a deadly train accident Wednesday afternoon in the South Valley. It happened in Tulare off K and Inyo Streets.
Tulare Police say they were notified of a Union Pacific train that accidentally hit a pedestrian at around 4:15 Wednesday afternoon.
Officers say the victim appears to be a man in his twenties who was walking on the tracks.
tulare, tulare county, visalia, accident, local, jessica peres
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos