Deadly accident involving a train in Tulare
TULARE, Calif. (KFSN) -- There was a deadly train accident Wednesday afternoon in the South Valley. It happened in Tulare off K and Inyo Streets.
Tulare Police say they were notified of a Union Pacific train that accidentally hit a pedestrian at around 4:15 Wednesday afternoon.
Officers say the victim appears to be a man in his twenties who was walking on the tracks.
tulare, tulare county, visalia, accident, local, jessica peres
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child 5 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87 11 min ago
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos