Man injured in Sanger shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An overnight shooting in Sanger sent one man to the hospital.
The shooting happened around midnight on 14th Street and Rawson Avenue. Sanger Police say a man was shot in the chest and transported to Community Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
Witnesses said they heard three gunshots at the scene. Sanger Police are still looking for the gunman and say the shooting could be gang related.
shooting, crimetracker, sanger, fresno county, local
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny 24 min ago
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment
- Firefighters save home north of Clovis
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect