Man injured in Sanger shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An overnight shooting in Sanger sent one man to the hospital.
The shooting happened around midnight on 14th Street and Rawson Avenue. Sanger Police say a man was shot in the chest and transported to Community Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
Witnesses said they heard three gunshots at the scene. Sanger Police are still looking for the gunman and say the shooting could be gang related.
shooting, crimetracker, sanger, fresno county, local
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno 1 min ago
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos