Man injured in Sanger shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An overnight shooting in Sanger sent one man to the hospital.
The shooting happened around midnight on 14th Street and Rawson Avenue. Sanger Police say a man was shot in the chest and transported to Community Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
Witnesses said they heard three gunshots at the scene. Sanger Police are still looking for the gunman and say the shooting could be gang related.
shooting, crimetracker, sanger, fresno county, local
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting 21 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea 54 min ago
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- Educators inspiring girls to pursue STEM jobs
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- School running: Keeping kids moving
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos