Man injured in Sanger shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An overnight shooting in Sanger sent one man to the hospital.
The shooting happened around midnight on 14th Street and Rawson Avenue. Sanger Police say a man was shot in the chest and transported to Community Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
Witnesses said they heard three gunshots at the scene. Sanger Police are still looking for the gunman and say the shooting could be gang related.
shooting, crimetracker, sanger, fresno county, local
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes 7 min ago
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter during attack
- Man worried 'MURDER' tattoo might hurt his case