Man injured in Sanger shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An overnight shooting in Sanger sent one man to the hospital.
The shooting happened around midnight on 14th Street and Rawson Avenue. Sanger Police say a man was shot in the chest and transported to Community Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
Witnesses said they heard three gunshots at the scene. Sanger Police are still looking for the gunman and say the shooting could be gang related.
shooting, crimetracker, sanger, fresno county, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe