Shots fired at the Parlier Police Department building
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators are looking for the person who opened fire on the Parlier Police Department building Saturday night. A helicopter and several officers searched the area after the shooting.
It happened around 11 p.m. at the police headquarters on Mendocino and Manning. Authorities say bullets did hit the building and some surrounding areas, but it's not clear how many shots were fired.
Authorities have confirmed people were inside the headquarters at the time, but no one was injured.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office has taken over the investigation.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for updates on this developing story.
shooting, parlier, fresno county, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos