Shots fired at the Parlier Police Department building
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators are looking for the person who opened fire on the Parlier Police Department building Saturday night. A helicopter and several officers searched the area after the shooting.
It happened around 11 p.m. at the police headquarters on Mendocino and Manning. Authorities say bullets did hit the building and some surrounding areas, but it's not clear how many shots were fired.
Authorities have confirmed people were inside the headquarters at the time, but no one was injured.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office has taken over the investigation.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for updates on this developing story.
shooting, parlier, fresno county, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals