Merced man stabbed while riding his bike
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A North Valley man continues to recover after he was attacked while riding his bicycle.
Merced Police say the stabbing happened around 10:15 Thursday night near 21st and M Street when the man was stabbed by a person yelling gang slurs. The 46-year-old victim was able to make it back to his home, and his wife rushed him to a hospital.
The suspect ran away and investigators don't know who he is.
The victim is expected to survive.
crimetracker, stabbing, merced, merced county, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos