Merced man stabbed while riding his bike
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A North Valley man continues to recover after he was attacked while riding his bicycle.
Merced Police say the stabbing happened around 10:15 Thursday night near 21st and M Street when the man was stabbed by a person yelling gang slurs. The 46-year-old victim was able to make it back to his home, and his wife rushed him to a hospital.
The suspect ran away and investigators don't know who he is.
The victim is expected to survive.
crimetracker, stabbing, merced, merced county, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe