Merced man stabbed while riding his bike
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A North Valley man continues to recover after he was attacked while riding his bicycle.
Merced Police say the stabbing happened around 10:15 Thursday night near 21st and M Street when the man was stabbed by a person yelling gang slurs. The 46-year-old victim was able to make it back to his home, and his wife rushed him to a hospital.
The suspect ran away and investigators don't know who he is.
The victim is expected to survive.
crimetracker, stabbing, merced, merced county, local
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years