Man dies after being shot in a Tulare Co cemetery
TULARE COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man died Sunday afternoon hours after he was shot in a cemetery.
The shooting happened around 10 a.m. at the Smith Mountain Cemetery on Road 100 near Avenue 416 in Tulare County.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Office says the victim and several others were visiting a relative's grave when several people approached them. The people got into a fight, and during the struggle one of the suspects opened fire.
The victim, who has not been identified, was shot and died around 2:15 Sunday afternoon. The victim has only been identified as a male.
Investigators say the shooting appears to be gang related.
Stay with action news for the latest on this story.
dinuba, orosi, cutler, orange cove, reedley, london - tulare county, tulare county, crimetracker, shooting, homicide, local
- Pedestrian killed in HWY 99 hit and run in Fresno 36 min ago
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma 31 min ago
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos